1. In In re Grand Jury Subpoena Duces Tecum Dated March 25, 2011, 670 F.3d 1335 (11th Cir. 2012), the court relied upon which Amendment in protecting a man from being forced to decrypt his computer?
2. Justice Alito in U.S. v. Jones imagined how one might have conducted surveillance comparable to GPS tracking in 1791. Which was not part of his hypothetical:
(a) a tiny constable
(b) incredible fortitude and patience
(c) a hand-written writ
(d) a gigantic coach
3. A Markman hearing is pretrial hearing in which a judge examines evidence on the meanings of words used in a patent claim. Markman held a patent for an "Inventory Control and Reporting System" for what kind of store?
4. In the 2012 Oracle v. Google lawsuit, Google was found to have copied one program, known as rangeCheck - It consisted of how many lines of code?
5. On January 25, 2012, at least 15,000 people demonstrated in the streets of Kraków against what international trade agreement?